<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Finally, deleted all my past records... 

It's been almost few dockeys months since i drop my thoughts Jan this year. have wrote so many complains abt my previous career at Pru that i decided to take this oppportunity to delete everything in it for the last few blogs.

so guilty about my thoughts which lasted for the past almost 1 year before i take up the bold step to tell my direct superior that i have this intention to quit. it's was a very very diffucult decision having built so many close friendships within this agency, esp 2 lovely sisters in Christ who had often offer their helps and assistance to me when i faced difficulties not evn just in my work but also in my personal life issues when i cant bring myself to face the truth but they always tell the truth in love, their acts of love moved me to tears. through their encouragements and prayers, i have finally learned to love myself and see my position in Christ. i have just been so blessed in this agency where pp really care for one another.

Today's sunday, by right, i shd be rejoicing knowing that finally i'm able to worship with God's pp again in corporate manner but i came into the service with a mixed emotions knowing two of my dear sisters are not in a good talking terms and i'm stucked in between. I conveniently broughtit along to the christmas discussions after lunch. so i didnt contribute much and my mind is not even there though my physical body is, hope that my 'negative' reactions wont be a damping spirit to them. the game is quite okay, though i keep dropping the frisbee, mayb my mind is also not focused on the game today. To be continued....

Comments: Post a Comment