<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Counting down to Christmas. 

Had a very slow and boring day as i have completed my work ahead of my schedule and my supervisor seems stucked to produce more work for me. As he is always not at M.T, i often had to contact him through the phone. Was quite contented at first, when he said that he had nothing for me to do when i called in late morning. So he asked me to wait for him to come to M.T and assigned work personally, wow, so have a early lunch with a colek in office. so sian, after lunch, i started my long wait for my supervisor to come, and he took his own sweet time to come. By the time, he came it was close to 2pm and still i got nothing to do. Lazed around office and do a lot of day-dreaming... a bad thing to do!!

When i asked my supervisor for the company chop, he said that why dun i make a trip back to my head office to get the chop since he has nothin for me to do anyway. So i went out there at about 4.30pm and reach the place at around 5.15pm as it was quite near to M.T
Finally get the chop and....I just realised tt i blundered again in my T.S again...firstly, i forget to take my copy and secondly, i didnt initialled on the T.S. Aiyoyo!!!! so careless of me...
sometimes, how i wished i will be more detailed person! but never mind, i'm what God created in the beginning. Just have to accept myself as who i am.

From my HQ, where it's near to the East, i took MRT and intend to stop at B, but i was quite reluctant since my office is so nearby. What if i happened to bumped into one of them? But anyway, i decided to drop at tt stn and take a bus home, in that case, i think will be a lot much faster. As i was walking along a path, just outside my ex-ofc, i really bumped into 2 of my ex coleks. They seems quite happy to see me, and had a chat with them. As 1 of them is rushing to her appt, we parted. At first, i was quite fearful that e incident had sort of broken up our friendship as it affected them directly. but after talking to them, i'm still unsure, perhap our friendship is not really that close any more. I really dun know!!! But was very glad to see them again since i left the co last mth.

I'm really getting excited about putting my thoughts to other pp from my church basic, close friends, and to even the rest of the world. It's help me to vent out all my feelings, be it good or bad. After saying all my thoughts out, often feel a lot better.
I guaranteed that i will input my thoughts everday, but of course as days passes, i will also reached a plateau where i have nothin much to write, maybe it will be the day i will post in less. :)
Okay, enuff of my ranting. Have to shut off my p.c before it go "gila" again.

Comments: Post a Comment