<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Friday Part 1 

Part 1: I think i'm going to have a very very long blog today, so i hv decided to break up my tots. Today, had quite a long day, yet a bit boring day, y? 2 of my coleks in my small unit took leave, so left me e only 1 there. and oso no mood to work too coz i'm checking my work over again2x. but glad tt i do so, i spotted 1 more mistakes though a minor 1.

was orginally had planned to drop by my ex office to visit my coleks. Until, abt late afternoon, rec'd a sms fr a sis-in-christ whether i'm going for the b.s @ N.C.C. hmmm, seems quite a good idea and i agreed loh. so we agreed to meet at C.H at 6pm since we finish work ard the same time. We took a walk to the Memorial park and watch some frisbee game. By the time we reached there, the game have not started and we didnt watch the match. Made our slow walk to the e rock, and opps, we found out tt we have walked to the dead end inside M.S.

had dinner together with her at a seat o/s Carrefour and start chatting. Think i must have bored her during our conversation, and i must have sort of hurt her when i talked something which is quite or very sensitive to her and i feel so terrible after that. to that sister, i just want to say sorry, i don't mean say things to hurt you. Actually, sometimes i'm quite inconsiderate and just blar out my tots, i didnt put myself into others' shoes.I'm so sorry, pls forgive me!

Me and my friends are so used to "broadcast" aloud all these stuffs. haha.. to us, it's quite a common topic to discuss. Didnt know can be quite a issue to some. Hmmm, i have learnt something today on how to discuss on this topic more considerate manner. :)

but overall, i'm glad tt i went to tt svc, it's changed my perspective of our father's love for us. today's topic is also on marriage. Unlike our usual sermon on active parenting, i'm quite looking forward to the sharing when the paster said tt he will be doing something diff today on the B.S. 2 speakers were thus invited to share and it was quite a eye-opener for me as they shared with their experiences, from a broken family to a God-leading family. have brought home some thoughts which i will share on the part 2. :p

Comments: Post a Comment