<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Life is getting a bit bored of waiting. 

This morning, had my quiet time on the Purpose Driven Life and am doing on chapter 1...few thoughts on the lessons learnt:

1) I'm made by God and for God,
2)Finding the purpose of life starts with myself seraching on God's Wors since he's the source of my existence and not on some other sources like self help books but rather self sacrifice to God. Only in God then can i find God's purpose and destiny.
3) Thirdly is to allow myself to be used for his purpose so that i can become what God meant me to be.
4)Success in life doesnt mean = in God's purpose BUT
In God's purpose = Success in life...but again it can or maybe not in monetary, self-set goals accomplished but meaning in life.
5)In the book, the author said there's two ways to finding life's purpose ; 1) is to speculate either by philosophy etc 2) Revelation by God's Word.

Okay, that's all for my spiritual intake for today.

Comments:
testing.
 
Post a Comment