<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

Looking forward to another "boliday". 

Felt today was quite a fruitful day, as i had set targets for myself to accomplish. was satisfied today even though i have missed hitting my target by just that bit but at least i'm not doing my work at a leisure pace which can be very frightening. Had been through that stage before, and i'm not at least interested to be in at position again.

today in order to accomplish my goal set in the morning, i even did to the extent of skipping my lunch but of course i brought my set lunch to work. the thought of having to exchange the security pass will at the entrance of the building already made me half "sian" already. so no way, i'm going to change my pass so many times for that short lunch. at workplace, security was so tied that no internet allowed, and so many codes to remember. Think my brain is going to explode any time.

Went down to P.S St with a sis-in-christ to enquire on a course abt nutrition and health. it's was my sis who noticed abt the newspaper cuttings and ask me whether i'm interested to go and look at the course since she's also quite keen on this topic. so in the end, we agreed to meet and down to the school. So i invited myself to go with her to her church's prayer meet and it's a Mandarin Service.
During the service, was a bit lost esp the prayer starts. Esp, when prayer sheets was handed out to us, though i could recognised the words but just couldnt figure what is the meaning of the word. That's how "good" my Chinese has become.

Okay, that's all for today! I'm going to enjoy my day tmr, have oredi plan out what to do tomorrow. :p

Comments: Post a Comment