<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

No tiTLe foR TodAy!! 

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, then you will be able to test and approve what's God's Will is, His good, pleasing and perfect Will." Hopefully i get it right

It's been quite a long time since i reviewed all my sciptures that i have memorised and mediated on them esp my TMS and God's promises, not forgetting God's Love. and i have since put them aside in one particular of my meomory. sometimes i also get the verses mixed up, oops!!! for the past 1 week, i have been challenging myself to start memorising them over again. But seems like the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Okay, i shouldnt said that actually but i think i'm not determined enough to motivate myself to do so. aiyo, at least during school days have my Bible Study leader breathing behind my neck, now i have to blow at myself. :( okay, i dont want to said too much just in case i accidentally pull my CG in.
actually i had an idea last week but too "stoned" to share with the rest of the CG and i'm not too sure how receptive are they?

why Rom 12:2? cause during our CG discussion, someone mentioned abt his missionary trip. then it kept me thinking of my desire wanting to become a missionary and the time spent at volunteer teaching in Guiyang, China. :)Had really good memories in Guiyang, so it just sparkled of my desire once again. :)

Sounds good if i can go back Guiyang again and give those children a big hug but wonder if they can still remember me?
okay, just a thought that will never materialized again. But....??? Who knows in the future! :)
Hope you guys not bored by my "rubbish" today...
Have a great week ahead.

Comments: Post a Comment