<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Phew!!! My out of position finally back into positn! 

Phew!!! Finally it's weekend. Means church and Frisbee game, and also i will be starting work this coming Monday.

Saturday is quite a draggy one coz i'm quite busy doing something which generate little/ low production...Have i been wasting my time away, yes, my answer is YES!!! i started my day without any goal in mind, that leads to been soooo unproductive. Been doing things that doesnt produce little or no results.... :( Had been applying for perm jobs thru online but end up doing none except i apply with one public sector potential future career. Guilty to say that i spent most of my time browsing thru the net aimlessly and doing some touch up to my blog. :p

Sunday:
Was late for today service, met with C and went to church together. Oops, recently my alarm just simply refused to ring every sunday and today is no exception. so end up waking up at 7.30am instead of the usual 7am. one of this days must dump it into the dustbin. hehe... :p
Had birthday celebration for B during lunch at Olio Dome after our cell group, the lunch was quite horrible, it has a strange tasting and smell like "wasabi", i literally swallowed the whole sandwich into my stomach. Felt so cheated for the exp and horrible sandwich, regretted i shd have order the one similar to WB but anyway no point complaing since it's over and the sandwich is going to be processed into waste that's going to be dump into my toilet bowl tmr morning. :P

Aiyo, had an accident again at the frisbee...so lucky always on target. this time is my right eye. maybe it's time for me to stop playing since i'm so accident-proned!! i always said that, but it's just happening...just couldnt stop myself from playing, guess i must have fallen in love with that round thing.
still have to work out on my physical fitness, was panting like a dog after running barely one round of the field.

well, guess have to turn to bed early today coz tomorrow is my first day of work. ;P so excited!

Comments: Post a Comment