<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Raining Thursday. 

Took half day today as i got to go for a interview afternoon at DLS, was quite shocked when a guy sudden out of the blue called me early in the morning. So got myself a half day off and tomorrow morning off. it was quite a relaxing day, i have completed all the work that was passed to me. Had lunch with a colek who will be leaving tomorrow.

Finally time for me, to leave office for my interview, was quite unprepared as i was notified quite last minute also. But i was in formal attire. :) Was raining quite heavily by the time i reach Chinatown and starts to pour when i was walking towards the M.O.M building and the best thing is i do not have an umbrella with me. When i finally reached the place, i saw my ex-colek from another consultant co, and my poly classmates, and i was told that quite a number of them also working there. Jia Lat....

anyway, during the interview, we had a good talk with two of the senior/mgr. They seems quite keen to recruit me, sharing the salary aspects and the letter of appointment but in the end, they told me to wait for their call on Monday. If the answer is positive, then i can go down for the letter of appointment.Hopefully, everything goes well.....

Comments: Post a Comment