<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Shopping Spree.  

Yesterday was a very tiring saturday, why? i went shopping almost the whole day, in the morning, was planned to go alone to the Expo to get some cheap and nice clothings and books. Expo is having a couple of events there like the John Little sale, book fair, wedding fair and some IT stuff events.

When i woke up this morning, my sister was supposed to go for her medical checks for her employment. but due to some misunderstanding and confusion, she was late and couldnt make it on time to the clinic. So the appointment with the clinic was postponed to next week. Since she didnt went to the appointment, me, my sis and my mum went to the Expo together. Had a fun time shopping coz there's simply too many cheapo things around, but due to my tight budget, didnt buy much. Went to the book fair, and i got myself some motivational books, at first my intention was to get friction books for myself, but again the thought of my budget came to my mind and i dumped away all the f books and bought the rest. while my sis left empty-handed, but of course she bought a lotsa of clothes. :)

After which we have a short break before my sister has to head to her b/f's house, apparently, he had call her so many times to hurry my sis. so in the end, our shopping came to an end and both my mum and sis took a cab together while i took the MRT to meet R to go to another fair, which is our Navigators' annual carnival. Bought a couple of christian literature books and a Nav diary2005. Was thinking maybe of bumping into one of the nav pp which never happened while R met up with a old fren oso from Nav. :9

Had dinner with R and her ch fren at P.B Sing Post before accompanying her to view a 2nd hand piano at one of a bro-in-christ's place. Finally she made up her mind to get it from tt person thought i still reserved some doubts abt tt guy but it's up to my sis-in-christ to make the decision.

Oops, i have overspent my weekly budget, think i can do some fasting next week.. so "holely" of me to have such thoughts!!!:p Okay, enuff of my "nonsenses". Got to sleep, tomorrow have ch service in the morning and i dont want to be late again for the service.

Comments: Post a Comment