<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 06, 2004

A Special Friday. 

Yesterday, Friday was quite fruitful day for me.

Had been sending resumes in the whole of late morning and afternoon. Sucessfully sent out 7 resumes and got 3 replies already. :) as i think through, just this thought came to my mind, if i let go 100% to God, then God can do all the 100% work for me, even if i hold back even 1%... God will also be powerless by that 1%. Was encouraged by this sis-in Christ, J when i had lunch with her last Monday, she was sharing of so many wonderful things happened when she let go to God. So since then i have been saying such prayer of surrendering to God. and oops, i witnessed today that indeed God can work miracles in my life as well.

went to N.C.C in the evening with my CGL, though i went with much expectations , which in the end came with complains and grumbling.
but even during the svc, i was quite distracted, not by the S but rather my own thoughts. Just simply keep my mind shut.

After e svc, rushed home just to call my pru colek,J, actually she called me this afternoon.. but during the call, due to poor reception, i dropped her call. So feel a bit guilty, it was during the svc, i remembered. :p anyway, i also miss talking to her. Had a good time catching up with her and hearing her story tesifying God is so good all the time. But of course it's her own experiences, hopefully i also can have e opportunities to tell pp how good God is. I'm always so thankful for the friendship J & R gave, it's seems that i'm always the receiving end..it's not that i like to repeat myself but it's something i can thank God for everyday. :)

Okay, think better stop here, very long-winded and also very tired ... and also will be having an interview today 10am but still waiting for the HR Exec to sms the address to go today. so slow...Oops, complain again!!!

Comments: Post a Comment