<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

Thoughts of e day! 

1 nite, a man hd a dream. He dreamd he was walk'g along e beach with e LORD. Across e sky flashd scenes fr his life. 4 each scene, he noticed 2 sets of footprints in e sand: 1 blong 2 him n e other 2 e LORD.

When e last scene of his life flashd b4 him, he lookd bk @ e footprints in e sand. He noticed tt many X along e path of his life there was oni 1 set of footprints. He oso noticed tt it happend @ e lowest n saddest times in his life

Tis really botherd him n he questioned e LORD abt it.
"Lord, U said tt once i decided 2 follow U. U'll walk with me all e way. But i hv noticed tt during e most troublsome times in my life, there is only 1 set of ftprints. I dont understand y when i needed U most You wld leave me."

The Lord replied" My son, My precious child, I love you n wld never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only 1 set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Today, had times for self reflections at MaCritChie Reservoir Park, went there pretty early at abt 8.20am with 2 sisters I.C. Enjoyed with God in walking through the whole course of the terrain, though the grd was quite slippery but thank God that i did not slipped. some thing extraordinary happened, as i walked along the path, saw three female monkeys, with their baby monkeys holding tightly to their bellies. So cute but Oh no, i do not have a digital camera. then i start to complain to God tt i do not have a camera and the scene was so cute. The three mother monkeys were like sitting on the branch, seems monkeys also talk but i dont know how they communicate with each other since they do not really open their mouths. but from my observations, they do communicate. I feel like shooting all their movements down but quite paralysised with no equipment.

Suddenly, from the corner of my eyes, i saw a stranger holding a digital camera shooting at the monkeys, was thinking of getting them to email/mail the photo when 1 of e sis said why dun ask for their permission and both of us was so eager to get to e hold of e photo, we rushed there to ask her, in the end, she agreed to email to us thru email. So thankful, becoz mayb once in my lifetime, will i able to witness such a marvellous scene again. The lady was quite receptive to our suggestions n w/o questioning, she gave us her contact no for us to sms our email addy to her. Will post the pics online when the lady emailed back to us. so eXcited!!!
Thank you Lord for such a wonderful day.

Comments: Post a Comment