<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

A week to look forward with a thankful heart. 

was quite looking looking forward today, as i was expecting calls from either D or P co. initially was quite unsure, but then i was reminded that God loves us and he desires the best for us, so instead of keep that matter in my mind, i decide to pray to God. quite unusual of me to surrender to God even for such a small matter but i did it anyway.

was quite a busy day as my minutes in office was filled up with lotsa of things to do like alteration, additional items etc... as usual, had my lunch in office. after lunch, i went to the nearby mall to have a walk around with my the other colek. Normally we will eat in but today she forgot to bring her lunch in, and i met up her somewhere in the mall and starts to hear her complains. but i'm used to that already. went to the candy store, but i could only admire at the chocolates and sweets. But anyway my colek offered to share the candy and i got the candies just like that even w/o having to pay a cent. :)

After lunch, i received a call from D. and guess what? it's a good news call, but i sort of like bargain with them abt e starting date. well, though they seems unwilling, but they still agree. so e latest call will be from the HR to sign e L.O.A.

Left office today at 6.50pm, it's one of the unusual days because i will leave my office on the dot. :) okay, have to get back to practice on my puppetry scripts before i got stucked to the p.c.

Comments:
yay! Praise God :P
 
Post a Comment