<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

8 more days to our Ch Camp & 29 days to '05. 

It's going to be end of the year soon, and it's time for me to start my reflection of how my past 1 year and looking forward to another year. Oh my goodness, the year is almost coming to an end, just like that. As i ponder over what had happened, i am thinking: is there any thing that i can thank God for for this year? Times passes so fast, and yet it seems like i have achieve nothin this year but wait... b4 i came to a conclusion, wait til i have done with my thoughts and self-reflection. :p

I have received the L.O.A from DLS yesterday when i reach home just to watch the final episode of the Spore Idol. intially excited, but thoughts soon fill up my mind like: oops, it's been more than 1 year since i take up the scale rule and oops, i have sort of forgotten my stuffs and ..... never mind, i figured that i have to dig out all my lecture notes and stuffs to refresh my memory. Guess that those who are going to the camp will most prop see me walking ard with notes in my hand. :) Okay, back to the spore Idol, for the first time, i sat down to watch the whole programme instead listening to only few parts. For me, a layman, i wont want to give much comments and i dont think i have the substance to give.. haha, but anyway overall, i feel Fik was more conservative with his choice of songs while Sly was more adventurous with his even though doesnt helped him much. for the first time in the whole season, i called in to give my support even though my calls doesnt helped sly to win.

today quite happening today in my office and as i wasnt quite involved in the ops. I have sort of having to see free shows and i found out myself that actually i'm quite a KPO person. as i was observing the whole process, i realised that i'm interested to see how a person will react in some situations or others may react differently.... anyway, i figured that it may be part of human nature. was planning to go to N.C.C for B.S today but worked OT today due to an unexpected item popped up at the last min after i switched off my p.c for the day and i hv to stay back to complete. when i'm done, it was pouring outside and i hv no umbrella with me so end up shopping inside the M Mall with a colek. By the time, it stopped raining, it was already 7 plus. Headed home after that.
Have to start to count down to the new year and it will really makes me anxious to end the year with a big "Bang". Oops.. 29 days to go.....

Comments: Post a Comment