<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

First day of work. 

Went to work with a tired mind and body, due to lack of rest at night. Reached home yesterday late at night from JB. Was quite apprehensive abt stepping into office, but praying to God, then i stepped into office knowing God is in ctrl. Had pretty short day, cause i was supposed to have a half day induction coz and medical check-up but due to mixed up, i ended up having to do filing which can be quite boring. I was so tired that while doing, i fell asleep few times, but my direct bosses were not in office. Cant imagine the sight of their faces if they saw me "eating snakes" unintentionally. haha...

Actually quite privilage to be able to work in this team, got 2 really helpful colleagues went out of their way to help me when i'm lost... and they kept assurring me not to be too worried... do i look worried? but, lotsa of things to digest for today. But more will come tomorrow!!! :(

today met up a lot of my ex-classmates, ex-colleagues and friends working there and they were a bit shocked when they saw me as i wasnt major in that subject in my fy. Hmmm, sort like having a mini class gathering... :) tmr morning i will have a inductn and prepared myself for more things to put in my memory!! okay, hv to get bk into my lecture notes to catch up. Was looking at one of the doc, feel like i'm a alien to the words. (for those who never study this course b4, a lot of terms used will be in short-hand).. have to refreshed myself... hehe.... :)

Comments: Post a Comment