<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hmmm.... 

Tomorrow will be my last day of work with C at CB, and quite sad have to leave this organisation which i have sort of bonded with even though i worked there for abt a mth plus, the friendships there, free shows and all the jokes etc...i will missed them all. with that kind of mood, i wasnt sure am i really for the camp. but who knows who will happen, i mean anything can happen? :)

Btw, i will bringing a lorry of books to retreat to prep myself for the new challegues ahead in my new career with DLS... haha...paiseh, no time to read during the past weeks because of tired... Work gets esp pressurised during this week, as more resposibilties will be on me, as TPZ & ORL are running. So as being the only person in the org who knows how to use the system, everything was being "taiji" to me, was getting a bit wear down. But what really stressed me is the mistakes i make, but thank God, so far none yet. i mean haven got noticed by any users or superiors... :) haha, i noticed them myself.. many instances, if i keyed in the wrong L and the user cannot get in, i wld be in big shit, coz they will email to all the relevant dept heads to complain. and it's happens a lot of times but fortunately none have fell on me yet. But yet, i think i will miss the stress as well...I'm should be thankful to have the chance to work in such org where every day is full of unexpected happenings...haha.. ;p

Okay, enuff of my complains...

Comments: Post a Comment