<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

:(  

Actually, i'm too stressed to even think of posting my tots online, but since it's has been quite some time the last time i wrote my tots online, i have to force myself to write something.

Have been quite stressed up over work for the past weeks, i was sort of trying to avoid the problem by putting it aside, hoping that it will go away by itself but things seems to get bad to worse. Just today, someone told me that i can be "gan thiong" easily, and he advised me not to do things just to please others or to meet my high expectations....hmmm, i think he was right, i have been trying too hard and end up being totally exhausted, am i trying too hard to meet my superior's expectations? hmmm, think my head is getting bigger and bigger each passing day and i dun even know how to help myself??? ??? Oh no!!!

also, i see myself end up being quite unproductive due to my super high stressed symtoms....and i end up "laying eggs" on the tasks given to me.... :( not a good thing after all!!! how can i allow myself to end up in this state? aiyooh!!


Comments: Post a Comment