<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Finally.... i'm back....blogging!!! 

Just realised that it's been almost 2 weeks plus since i last posted something to this online diary... I must said that it's been partly caused by mywork, i'm still struggling to settle in my new working environment, work details i'm still at loss of what to do and when to do(time management), feel quite left out( but after checking with my newcomer, i realised that i'm not alone in this) aiyo, sometimes, i see myself dragging my feet to work.... :( not just that, i found myself having 2 quite "bo chap" coleks whom i'm supposed to work with... feel like complaining some more, but i know the list will go on and on....

On positve note, just want to share something, for the last few days, had been raining quite heavily, as i'm quite lazy to bring umbrella unless it rained heavily...i didnt noticed that everytime from the time, i step out of my house/ somewhere, it will always drizzling but when i reached my destination it will be pouring ny then...at first i also didnt bothered abt it until today when i step out of my place for my lunch appt, it was still quite sunny until when i just reach the bus stop, it just poured. Have to testify that God is good all the time, even when i cannot see it. :)

Comments: Post a Comment