<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

Few more hours before i pass 1/4 of century. 

Today brought work from office home to finish. Gosh, will have to submit by tomorrow morning and i was only given the task only late afternoon, just couldnt bring myself to complete the task before though i can finish within a hr. So have to get back to work later.
:(

Few more hours before... and i will pass a quarter century old... Sobs...sobs... Just wanna tell the whole world that i'm still a quarter century old before will have no chance to say any more... :p
seriously, a lot thoughts passes thru my mind the past few days... hmmm, getting mature in age and yet seems not much of achievements and not getting mature in my age. i think! Oh, better not let these thoughts to pull me down. prayed a lot as i reflected a lot also, it's time for me to pull up my socks before i'm old and dying in bed, regreting not doing anything in my youth. That's will be a tragic if i allow that to happen.

From now onwards, i shall not let circumstances to lead me, but to be lead by God. Today, i make this covanant with God that i will submissive in my Spiritual walk with God my Saviour and faithfully study His Word daily, in my prayer life and trusting Him every seconds. Enjoying in God's presence always. Psalms 27:4
Signed off,
Dawn

Comments: Post a Comment