<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

Ketchup Monday.... 

Just had a catch up with one of the brother in christ whom i get to know from PCF since poly days, it's been a long time since i catch up with him since about a year ago....Met him online this afternoon
It's always so good to catch up esp with people whom i have not been in regular contact with.... get to know the recent updates or changes which i may not be awared of..
AS usual, i will pour my complains to him and he will BE the one initiating me to share... As we were sharing, found out that one of his senior at SP passed away 2 weeks ago from his gym workout and left his wife of 3 weeks stranded on this earth... so poor thing, so young become a widow already.. Both of them also graduated from SP. Life's so unpredictable... life can be taken away just like that, am reminded again in life, everthing on earth is like a mist that will disappear in a short while...

Happened to pass by SP today just now and saw that a lot of things has changed, remembered that someone shared yesterday that though there's maybe lots of uncertainties here but there's one thing that will never change, though may not linked directly to my thoughts but it serves as a timely reminder that i should not take things in my hands for granted... Eg, my family, my CG, my friends etc... till one day, when everything is gone, will i be regretting or satisfied with myself that i have done my part according.... alot of "gan cu" ...

Comments: Post a Comment