<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Mother's Day Celebration. 

Finally, have got the chance to dine out with my parents after missing out last week due to my sis MIA...today she's also cant make it as she has to attend a birthday party with her boyfriend... so end up 3 of us end up celebrating the occasion at PS foodcourt, partly due to the fact that we cant make up our mind where to go and what to eat......

Today, actually i missed my lesson today at BBDC due to the heavy rain this morning, was raining cats and dogs when the bus turned into Toh Yi Drive, and continue until Bukit Batok...Due to the fact that i dont like to bring an umbrella around, and there's a walking distance from the bus-stop to the school, i have decided to give it a miss, not to get myself wet, due to around my body is not feeling too well... :p

It's have been raining since morning except noon which was pretty hot as i went to home to rest, was so tired that i fell asleep during the bus journey home and slept for few hours at home... Started to rain just now at my place, still raining.... Will be a nice weather to sleep, even w/o my m.v(fan) :)

Comments: Post a Comment