<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

SALES!!!!....MPH..... 

Had started reading my first book from MPH Sales at the Expo last Sunday... The Manchurian Candidate written by Richard Condon.... Very "Chim" book, have managed to finish my first few chapters and i'm quite lost at what the author was trying to bringing out his point...maybe my "England" is that bad, he used sentences or phases to state his point which means i have to cracked my head to guess what's in his mind...Oh Goodness, after reading for too long, i end up having headaches... guess i must pace myself in finishing the book and bring out my long-lost friend out "Oxford Dictionary" :p Had been too impatient to finish the book rather than interested in the plot since i have watched the DVD before...
The rest of the books i have bought are:
1) Bleachers by John Grisham
2) A Painted House by John Grisham
3) A Foreign Field by Ben Macistype
4) Garfield The Movie by Jim Davis

Rained on Sunday before we played frisbee, first time kenna the whole leg coated with mud and water...actually was quite fun playing in such condition, a very good memory of my ECA with the QTSS Military Band, practising our formation under hot sun and heavy rain, drenched in sweat and mud.... hmmm, normally we dont have such opportunity to play in such a muddy field..... :p

Comments: Post a Comment