<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Something to give thanks for.. 

Hmmm, today started work with a little anxious, when i don't know what to happen today at work... esp, with 20 more freshies going to join us.... hehe...hopefully, things will get better... Met our new team member, J today... quite a friendly gal. when she was been intoduced to our team members, none of them even say a hi to her, but amazing she's still can smile all the while, only the other SQS offered to help her settled down, also the same guy that offered his help to me.... :)

Of all my project members, only me and ah gua were in the office, H was still on MC until mid of May (Told by our Assoc) and MIA, dont know what happened to him? Also another SQS from our team was told to assist in this project, and today had a chance to work her, quite a pleasant person to work with... and of no good reason, that ah gua didnt raised his voice or said anything nasty...in fact, he even can joke in front of me... hmmmm, is this too co-incidental?
Today was called into my associate to discuss about some work when he suddenly mentioned that ah gua... then he mentioned something that was quite unusual to me.... hmmmm, is that a.g leaving?

Today, had a opportunity to the gospel or opportunity created to share with a colek in my office but of diff projects... As usual, lunch time, he will dropped by my desk to chat with me... today, was quite surprised to see him in front of my desk during lunch as he was quite busy today, i tabao my lunch today as i also got my stuffs to do... While chatting, he suddenly mentioned about the Bible and starts talking of how he reads the bible even though he's a pre-believer and and go to church with his cousins while in a while...
Also got to know another colek today from M&E team, normally we will tabao to have lunch in the staff lounge, but we dont talk to each other, until 2 weeks ago when she initated the conversation... today, i initiated, found her to be approachable.. THank God for the guts to talk to her...Another new found friend...yeh... :p

Was pretty emotional upset last week.... shared with my cg, but most importantly, what i need most is prayers.... Am thankful for some1 to pray for me... Answered prayers!!! Keep going... Jia You.. :)

Comments: Post a Comment