<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Jue Dui SuperStar!!! 

It's been a while since i watch Jue Dui SuperStar, think it was the "revival round" where all the ousted participants got chance to come back into the semi-final round.... hehe... got quite caught up with work, with my commitment to want to keep up with the habit of doing excerising at least 3 times a week... finally, yesterday, i completed my last personal training with C, a personal trainer with the club, of all the sessions i attended, yesterday was the toughest, pushing me to my limits, also exceeded my allocated time.... also was the prayer meet, had totally forgotten abt it when i booked a session with her....When i finished the workout, was pretty late liao.... about 7.25pm...all the way to B.J to PLMC.... will take abt another half an hour, so back of my mind, i was thinking of going home, since every part of my body aches like mad!!!! So dont know how, i still make it to ch, of course late by 10mins...
Quite many pp were there as compared to the last time round, less than 10pp...

Beginning of the songs sanged by both guys wasnt that great, off keys, coarse voices etc...., but tJY's second and third songs were much better, dont know if the judges were a bit biased, but seems much more encouragements were showered on JY???

Yeah, finally, going to book the tickets to HK with S.M & Nana this coming Saturday.... :) plan to go ECP kayaking after our bookings..... going to enjoy myself this coming sat... :p rememmber this sport was introduced to me by SP Nav pp, when i went to one of their outreach events, which was also i decided to go to their EBS which lead me to be part of this BIG family of Christ.... :) needed to go and do my B.S stuff, have committed myself to do everyday.... :)

Comments: Post a Comment