<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

2 more days to go...... 

First time blog during office hours, taking e risk that someone may peak from behind me when i'm blogging, but quite slim coz everyone is out for lunch today except me,...trying to save as much as possible for e HK trip as well as for next year (have thought for a long time but didnt put it down in action, shall do it on my birthday next year) =)

this weekend i will be away to Desaru with my com for a weekend retreat for all the staffs here...
am excited because this will be my first time travelling to east msia and of all place desaru.... =p
3 of the other team mates of my team will be going too, so at least wont feel so bored there...
feel quite lethargy the last few days, especially yesterday when i was doing on my monthly pp, was even worse, kept falling asleep...oops.... think my boss also knew that too!!! when i applied leave off on friday, this time round my application was approved!!! within a day.... normally my boss will take his own sweet time, and by the time he approved, it's almost the last min thing.

my skin's finally starts to peel off, and left behind patches of different color tone skins, which my oleks starts to noticed, i mean they already noticed on monday morning when they saw me...
but it also open doors to share with them how i got this tan..... they were quite surprised that i played frisbee.... So tired!!!! but yet have to clear my work stuffs before saturday...

(To be Continued...)

Comments: Post a Comment