<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 27, 2005

COUNT-DOWN... 

Today simply cant get my bum get stucked to my office's seat... haha....fortunately still managed to get almost all my work done b4 leaving office at 6pm...

aiyah, think as usual, as what sm have experienced, today i also faced the face situation... hmmm, requests to get this and get that stuffs... got 1 unusual request from my pqs, she wanna get a thumbdrive 2G... today, 1 of my colek go and tell that colek whom i cannot get along in office abt my trip to HK, oh, goodness... can she be more sensitive to others pp's feeling... not that i wanna say abt her...Only yesterday, she got a call from her fren from e other team asking her whether she n 1 of my team mate, C need tabao dinner, then she say loudy in the phone that C will call CL (her bf), so end up my C got quite embarrassed. (coz she wants to keep her relationship a secret, i think lah)...

Back to the incident just now, those in my team who knew that i will be away for holiday dont even want to inform her....hmmm.... i think those has eyes will see that we are not in talking terms (professionally, i think i treat her quite nice, have given her a lot of face liao as compared to last time)...she thinks can start stepping over the borders again..... now she knew that i'll be away for sum time (not a good thing)... today this morning, nearly had a quarrel with her( y she always think that her tasks are the most impt, insisting that i must clear her tasks b4 e most urgent 1)... Was helping my pqs to rush out e p.p. by today (contractually stated), so i didnt have much time to clear her stuffs, n she made a hoohuh like that... somemore, dare to tell tales in front of me to that colek which i have mentioned early....Hmmmm, if one day, my limit hits the sky AGAIN, i will completely screwed her up.... dun make that day come lor...my patience is running LOW.

Meanwhile, i'm going to njoy my holiday... hehe... It's raining heavily, good weather to sleep.
Will be back after 02Nov to blog again. (Work left behind in Spore) yeah!!!

Comments: Post a Comment