<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Dun Noe Wat 2 Say??? 

Exhausted from the whole week of "messy life" at work, things just couldnt get right, end up frustrated at myself for messing up my work.... mentally too tired to even face my work now... emotionally, i'm not at my best, got screwed up by my superior for the type of work that i have "done" .... shit, how can i allow myself to enter into this "pitless hole"? Just wanna find sum1 to talk, but who else can i talk to? Just had a chat with my D.L, got sum kind advice on how to handle my stuffs at work...but... arrruuugghh!!!

Okay, finally can set a date yesterday evening for KB, though S.M cant go, but met Inky... Had a good time of workout, after which we went to meet my long-time "lost contact" nav pp at P.S... At first thought it was a prayer meet for today Nav's event, turns out to be a board game("bored" game) haha..., had a healthy dinner with Inky (since every1 left for home after the board game)...We had salad at B.K., had a good time fellowshipping, and opportunity to hear from her the happenings at Nav... Things had changed a lot since i graduated, Had a lengthly sharings, and we b4 went home.. we prayed lor(think both of us felt burdened to pray)...
what's happenings?
Today 2nd round of KB, think my body cannot make it liao... every parts aches a lot, esp my abs... :( but sum1 i think will be even worse state than me, since she she will attend 2 more classes tmr... hope she can make it to work on Monday...haha...
tmr will be going for pilate class....1st time attending "specialty class" (only p.package is allow to join the class).... since i left with 2 classes b4 my package expires... Went to a Arts Exhibition with S.M & Nana.. (but last min, nana couldnt make it... =( (tkts kindly and given by s.m's co) =)Had a filling dinner at C.C. thought the salad wont be that full, but end up i eat up to my capacity... (could still feel the food moving around in my stomach)....

Finally, close my blog today with a thought from the book of Ruth, even times when we(I) feel so far from God, and thinking God had desserted us(me), He still at work in our(my) life...just need to trust God for His plan... Things will always work out right if we(I) surrender to God and see the beautiful ending. But at this point, even when i cant see what God see. Should i complain less and pray more? Ruth didnt complain, but trust God will work out the best in her life and ending i believe every1 knows. Hmmmmm.....

Comments: Post a Comment