<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 14, 2005

Find sum Tin 2 Write! 

hmmmm, a week has passed just a blink of an eye... Was emailing-chatting with a sis, that this week has not been a good week, for me lah... from arguing with my direct boss, to disagreements with my QS, superior (H), to swallowed the whole prawn with its shell into my throat... drop the metal thermal flask on my right toe, unproductive work... arruggghhh... Wondered what happened? Sometimes, i just couldnt understand... but never mind, things will get better =) Think that i'm over-stressed at work until every thing just fall apart... Tired! my boss expects me to accomplished what he wants within his time frame, is like a Tall Order to me lor... how to explain to him?

From what i observed and my conversation, every1 in the team seems to be quite fearful of him, even got 2 of them comment, even strike lottery is not as lucky as getting into this team.. another AQS also quite scared to go into his room. e other thinking of getting a transfer to another team, 1 always got paranoid, even to the extent of getting super stressed up when she stepped into his room...hmmmm, except 1 or 2 quite okay with him... Dun think it's enjoyable if he not satisfied with the work produced, then end up in his room listening to his "ren shen dao li" for some times up to few hrs... D (1 of the team members) ever sat in his room for 5 hours when she "mess up" her t. cost est... hmmm, me also have the experience, tell u, it's not as nice as you can imagine (though it's only 2 hrs plus plus)

Think something for me to look forward everyday is the counting down of days to 28 Oct 2005. =) but then i also have to get my stuffs done b4... Thank goodness, my leave was approved... even though the last time i submit my leave , my assoc to ask me to submit the leave 1 week prior my departure... Wonder my travelling companions are eagering looking forward to this day? Bet they also have started their countdown. =P (14 days to be exact)

Planned to go to my usual place to take time off work, off my stress, my burdens, my worries, etc... dun know if can be work out as i have to go many places tmr.... but try lor...
Am downloading my foto which i have taken since i bought my digital cam, and the card reader cant be used in my pc, so have to plug my cam each time i have to transfer the pic to my pc. Sorry S.M n nana, my pc super slow in sending the pic to the email... sorry guys have to wait for another day, hmmm, as i always say..good things worth the waiting mah...Aiyah, so suai... have been trying to post my blog since last night, the pc keeps hanging...last night use my sis's pc... aiyah

Comments: Post a Comment