<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Had good workout at A. 

Last 2nd lessons with A, and unlike that i will continue with the package... if i continue with the package, then i will have no S11 to go HK... =( Just remind me of a phase that Naomi said when they return back to Judah...something like that"I went out full, but return back empty" I will returned back spore with my pockets emptied.

Today went to the Douby Ghaut for pilate class... a lot of muscle toning execises, but unlike cardio, didnt have a good sweat-out session, basically, a lot of lying down and do lotsa stretches, strengthening esp on the abs, inner thighs, battocks (emphasis more on e lower body). Thank goodness not like Yoga, where u stretch all parts of yr body. Think i go in walk, come out of the class "crawling". haha...

Went to the frisbee game later, i was still able to run, despite the last 2 days of KB, enough to KO me... abs still aching esp the B guy makes us work hard on our abs. For me good lah, it's time for me to get serious on doing some trimming. I think the exposure at the SUO helps a lot in reading the game (why? i learn the fastest with my eyes, i think watching the professionals how they play their games and personally been involved in the competitions helped me to gain confidence on myself, plus training on my stamina). Don't know whether played in the SUO helped to built up my stamina...Chasing gals younger than me, requires me to put 100% esp defending. Hmmmm, guess have to work on my forehand.(Used too much of forehands today), i still give away my forehand throws as they are quite weak (Defender can easily comes and snatched away. =)

Time to rest my over-worked body. =P So excited to look forward to this coming weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment