<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Holiday Mood.... 

Think recently ha got caught by this bug of pre-holiday symptom..
Had started counting down the days to holiday and as well counting down of my S11...haha... like what S.M mentioned...hehehe..
it's been a long time since i went for a vacation other than church camp and my recent co retreat. The last one was to Korea which the year they host the World Cup. Hmmmm, seems a long time ago, ya, it was 3 years ago. =( Yeah, 8 more days to 28Oct.

anyway, haven even start packing... Oops, so nuah of me...wow liao, work on my desk is sufficient to keep my mind of going to pack my stuff... like what my colek quoted, "feel like burning up with a fire" - Oh, btw, that's directly translated from Mandarin. "yong yi ba huo ba ta shao diao" Booobooo... feel like doing the same to my work...

with the upcoming intranet(can access work from home thru the internet), there will be no excuse not to work from home during weekends liao)!!! aiyah, why must they allow that to happen? Oh gosh, then my boss can call me up any day of the week for work purpose..even when i'm holidaying (as long as there's internet access)... Oh goodness, terrible, horrible... In the past, can give excuse that i'm not in office, can "taiji" away, now how?
Hmmmm, must also look at things postively, as what my assoc alway said to us, esp to the "C.At2" team. so either you embraced it or be embraced by it... my life in office have been rather "feng ping lang jing" so have nothin to put in, unlike... Oops... better not envy...wait it bounced back to me... =P Office have been very quiet for the last few days, perhap my coleks were very bz with their tenders evaluations... assoc out most of the time...have to learn to be more focused during working hours, doesnt helped much that i have a short concentration lifespan... haha, and a colek behind me that i can talk to when i'm bored...

have been trying not to work late, so for the past few days...Monday got BSF, so leave by 5.45pm, Tuesday also leave by 6pm, today, by 630pm.. tmr? Friday?

Just finished doing the lessons for today... quite chim... =(
As what i say to myself , i will strive to be discipline in doing my BSF lessons. =)require a lot of prayer... ASK (Matt 7:7)... =)

Comments: Post a Comment