<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Lunch-In. 

hmmm, today as usual i will lunch in and do work at the same time... Actually my coleks ask me to join them after i have taken my lunch... usually i will make a point to join them as they usually ate very near to office......but today too dilly dally and distracting myself by looking into other's pp blogs, i'm now too lazy to join them liao...=P haha.. Oops...

Doing on the book of Phillpians for my BSF and it's quite a nice book esp on chp 2 where Paul ask the philppi's christians how they should imitate Christ's humility. Had memorized this verse from TMS pack as a poly student.. that verse is from Chp2 verse 3 to 4... =) verse 5-9 was the one that touches my heart... Read the whole book yourself...and have a better understanding of Paul's writing... Our class teacher said that in order to have a deeper insight, and experiencing His work then we will be able to have the perspective of God. (Para-Copied).hehe.. Have started doing the lessons and 1 of them ask which part of our lives regarding to humilty do we think we need God's help? Hmmm....

Had BSF fellowship 2 days ago after our lecture, and the group was pretty small, so we got more time to have a deeper sharing... think for the first time, i shared this struggle with my BSF mates for the 1st time and was quite comforted in knowing that i'm not the only one struugling with this issue....=) ok, at least got companions...hehehe....Oh, it's also my 1st time putting this prayer request as a ASK to my BSF group...

Time to LOG OFF and back to WORK AgaiN...

Comments: Post a Comment