<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 21, 2005

Overdue Apologise... 

Just came back from C.G today... was pretty tired before even heading for CG, tired from work, expectations from my boss, expectations from myself, struggles that i have been always struggling etc... But God is always so good, because got reminded and refresh of my perspective of God, times when i'm struggling will tends to forgets God. Hmmmm, but God always work in our lives even when we are conscious or not!!! Ya, i'm doing the facilitating today, as usual i'm quite nervous and quite consciously of what i say...even though this's my second time... really thankful when no words come out from my mouth, ppl like hz, JH, & e rest, willl help say something. If not will be quite awkward situation...

Was been reminded of an incident while preparing the lessons, it happened 3 years ago, when i'm still a student with SP, went on a overseas community service with BCSS to G.Y. Had a misunderstanding with my room-mate whom we share our room for 9 nights, and quite a explosion happened late at night when we return back to our room after planning for the next day lesson. When we were at the doorsteps of our room, i began to searched for the keys (which i held the key only that day), but no matter how i searched my bags, just couldn't find the keys, think she thought that i might misplaced somewhere in the room and so we headed to find the housekeeper and got the keys. Hmmm, guess what!!! The moment we stepped into the room, i saw my keys in my bag... Think i'm the one who blowed up first and she also blow up too... It's was my fault n i still dare to blow at people...... It was she who apologized first the next day morning, and my pride prevents me from saying " sorry" to her...

But the worse part was she was down with diarrhoea and i....arugghhh
Til now, i could still remembered clearly and it's still in my heart what had happened... =( If i could ever see her again, i will definitely say "Susan,I'm sorry that i have hurt u". Hopefully i won't have to say that in heaven...

On the happier note, me, SM and nana had our first attempt at making "no-bake cheesecake" last sunday... supposed to have frisbee that day, but unfortunately it rained quite heavily that afternoon... witnessed a nav bro's baptism and it's at Jelapang Rd.. so took cab both to C.E.F.C and back to punggol... spent a lot of S11 on cab fare that day... Oh, back to the cheesecake, i was supposed to join them after the game, but since it rained, i decided to make my way to S.M's place. actually most of the work is done by S.M,understand that nana have been sleeping most of the time... haha... when i reached S.M's hse, she has already prepared all the ingredients and half-way finished. all i needed was to wash the utensils...hehe... comes out to be quite okay, though from S.M's coleks, needs improvement.. hmmm, gave to my coleks and BSF's mate, most reject me gently but my bsf's mate dare to try... think presentation can be improved.. =) she didnt gave any negative comments, but i think she's been encouraging...

Will try it on my own the next time round, and hopefully the next guinea pigs will be my cell mates liao... haha.. That's all for the week. Have a nice weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment