<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 06, 2005

"Wrong Impression" 

hmmmmm, every1 in my team thought that i'm away in HK enjoying myself, well, the big mouth me have spread to everyone long time ago that i will be away in HK for a vacation this mth... anyway, i will be really going end of this month...started counting now... =) well, i was actually on 3 days m.leave... and e only person in my team knows abt it is my assoc and he didnt "broadcast" it to everyone, thus creating an impression that i'm on holiday. =(

This weekend will be quite fun and exciting for me, i think...going to sentosa on sat for the "luge" and club.m ... =P
okay, body still weak, but hopefully still can take it...

Oops... almost 4got that i haven't start doing today's BSF lessons n prepare for the cell tmr...

Comments: Post a Comment