<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bruuggghhhhh!!!! 

Was trying to download songs into my mp3 player just now....but actdentally use the wrong media to rip into my music library and i have no idea how to transfer the songs into my MP3 player....

I'm almost to my limits liao...wasted the past 1 another half hour trying to figure what's went wrong!!! Finally figured out.... Arghh, wasted my time and effect trying to do the wrong thing but end up even worse!!! as a result, i ripped my songs 2 times... if u guys know what have i done, u guys must be laughing off yr heads...shall not said the stupidity thing that i have done!!! =P all due to my sis's pc battery die flat and as the results, everything in the hard disk all went into thin air.. and i have to reinstate everything back aGaIn!!! dun wonder the nick gotten from my HK trip is quite true... haha =p but anyway, maybe i'm just too tired to think now... hehe... a good excuse huh!!!

Yesterday, had a fitful night, just couldnt fall asleep...Finally when i'm able to go into the deep sleep, i had a dream... What was the dream about? It's quite errie when i think back... Actually i dreamt of myself inside a cafe/pub playing bridges with a group of friends (Just couldnt see their faces), scenes of different angles was shown with a additional shadows on the wall (reflections from the lights). i could see the face of the shadow very clearly... but..Each time when i try to escape from the shadow or run away from that shadow, i just couldnt shake it off, this repeats with diff angles of the shadows until i cannot tahan, then when i call out the name of our Lord, Jesus... then finally i managed to wake up and it's 15mins past 7am liao..... Never expected such things will happened to me... =(

Today, finally... managed to plucked out all my pride and apologized to some1 whom i wanted to do since last friday.. but.. never really make an affect to do. Quite a big struggle for me for the past few days since i dun say sorry as many times... (can use fingers and toes to count)... At least one load lighter in my heart.. =) well, time passes so fast and it going to be another break for me... since i have set aside from 1 to 4 Dec for our ch's annually event. Though i understand that not that many pp will be going, but should i let this to be a hinderance me from going as well? Look at the positive side lor.... =P it would mean more time with the Lord and opportunites to get to know the pp whom i never got the chance to get etc.... Left with 23 days to go..

Oops, needed God's grace to help me to cope with work's expectations and life's lotsa of issues and focus in life... Like what the book that i'm doing for my BSF... Shall blog my thoughts tomorrow!! =)

Comments: Post a Comment