<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 14, 2005

"Burger Lunch" 

Just finished lunch-in meeting with our assoc n director...phew!!! so stressed up... =( finally it's over... =) got 1 more project to assist.... hmm, good thing or bad... dun know!!! but... well, since got some time b4 i start work, decide to update my blog... haha... but have to join my colek go downstair (office nearby to digest our heavy lunch) ate 4 pc of McWings and stuffs...Stomach's full house...hehe...

Anyway, have to finish my pp by today, and rush down for my BSF... and i haven even finished half of it... die liao!!! my DL's going to kill me... =(

Met up with JL last saturday and had a good time catching up with her since i last met her in Jan this year, if my memory still working... =p Taught me the "ropes of life" and lotsa of stuffs... Have felt really blessed to know her, coz she goes to the extra miles to help me, not just spiritual, but other aspects of my life... like my spiritual mum...hehe... Am thankful for the friendship that God has made out of it under normal circumstances (yo, remembered it was she who initate the first move to know me). Just feel so good after talking to her, ya, coz she's also a very good motivator... Shared with her that friends who often go extra miles wont be easily find any corner of the street and she's one of them...

Just being ThankFul n very glad for What God Has bless and given to me... and as what L, my BSF class teacher shared, God can use any circunstance for His glory... and i could see too now... =) like Paul said "Be contented...."

Comments: Post a Comment