<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Enjoying my Hoegaarden... 

Just now suddenly got the urge to drink the Hoegaarden which i bought it at C.A.T.2. when i came back from HK. Shared half bottle with my dad. Taste not bad, after all, i have drank that before...hmmm, except where i drank i have no impression at all... =)

Well, just now wanna go online to chat with Na but i forgotten that i have deleted away the program...after a abt near 2 hrs of downloading, i found out that my win programme does not fit into the criteria that the MSN M.7 requires... Blurrrgghhh.... forget it..shall ask my sis's boy for the win xp home version when she's back home this sundaY. or should i change the whole pc? e pc so old already, time to scrap it away.. but then... Nuh, not that i'm very rich, doesnt use pc except checking emails and updating my blog. Not Going to Spend mY S11 this way...anyway, i have decided to visit dentist [hmmmm.... going to do something to my teeth =)... ] next year...going to burn a big fAt hole in my pocket agAiN!!! Time to sleep now...getting late!!!

Comments: Post a Comment