<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

A Lazzzing Ard Monday!!! 

Woke up quite early today at about 730 in the morning... despite that i dun really need to...

Didnt really slept well last night because of leg cramps n a dead leg again... not at the best of moods now... think i already/ or going to the deep bottom of the valley in my life... ( remembered a bro used to say that how deep is yr valley will determines how high is yr mountain) not direct translation/estimation.. hehe... hmmm....
still trying hard to face the reality... ( had heard from the news yesterday) should i say is good or bad news??? i really dun know... too lost to talk/blog abt it now... a lot of things happened in the last few weeks (personal life, work....) ... Argghhh... what's happening to me? shouldnt i take such things lightly, why i'm so affected by it this time? Maybe i should knock my head against the wall, so that i will come back to reality!!! haha...

But aNywAy, managed to put up the final touches to J's stuff today... end up having 2 sheets of paper, after realising that i cant paste my photo into my orginal "creation" Hopefully not a aweful one... haha...me also quite limited in my creativity... should be really for submission by this coming week.. =P Managed to rest for a while in the late afternoon, not a usual thing for me to do even when i'm very sick...hehe..unless the medicine really hits me hard... watched a VCD until i got so tired n surrendered to my body and headed for bed for a short nap. it's so good to sleep in such a "cold" weather...

Counting down to the church camp... left with 9 more days... yeah.. am glad that i have decided to go for this year camp.. even thought i been to the last 3 camps. initially i was pretty reluctant to because i have limited remaining annual leaves left for this year... but then... meeting up with God(specially set aside time purposefully esp from work) n fellowship with the h. pp... i changed my mind =) then... after i signed up...which it maybe due to the fact that it will be the last one with p n m family.

Comments: Post a Comment