<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stucked in Office... =( 

Aiyah, what a long day and i still stucked in my office, at my desk trying to finish my last task before i break for the day... phew, just managed to finish my work... so thought of blogging... hehe... anyway not as if i'm alone in office... almost 3/4 of my team-mates still around... Just dun bother lah!!!

Tmr, will be out to site for the whole day, guess so... will be another long working day!!! ya, but better than stucked in office leh... =P

Will leave office soon... What kept me motivated still staying so late was not to meet the target of finish by tonight so that will be better prepared for tmr site valuation... but it's the songs that kept me going... thanks to a sis's blog got online albums ( from protest to worship, Phantom of Opera, Queens Park Melody, my fav piece also.. etc), n courteousy of a colek's ear piece... anyway, all parts of my body aching... gotta go now n Zzzzz...

Comments: Post a Comment