<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Yeah, I'm back Spore!!! (Part3) 

Finally.....dun think i wanna go in details...brain is cracking liao.. =S

Think it's quite fun to travel with your friends or even ch friends because it is a very good opportunity to get to know the other person better, Through sharings, chit-chatting and our daily reactions to situations and possibly conflicts... it's an eye-opener that i have the chance to travel with both of them, as i got to see the other side of them. Good or not so good, they still the friends that i always treasured in my heart... =) That's y in 1 Cor 13.. " Love is patient, Love is Kind, it does not envy..." One thing that came to my mind during the trip where i learn from the Lord that "Love is not demanding but Giving"... another verse i happened to see in Eph 4:29 (think at times i'm guilty of doing, instead of building someone up, i went to do the opp, think it happened few times during the trip) think that happens when i put my sight off Jesus... Oh, i have to be constantly on my toe..

I shall end my thoughts from the HK trip here even thought they are quite scattered and not in order and missing out lotsa of details.BUT..
Finally really thankful again to be able to travel with SM n Nana. PTL for making this trip possible n memorable one. =) Okay, me getting a bit "lo so".

Comments: Post a Comment