<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just wanna blog abt yest's movie!!! 

Yesterday went to watch the movie "Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" with 2 of my dear sisters... of all places at Tiong Bahru GV... hmmm, guess the overwhelming sales of the tickets..... Was quite lost during the movie, trying to catch n understanding what's happening... should have read the story first b4 going for the movie... but p. wee had told a bit of the story during last sunday sermon, at least helped a bit... =P

Hmmm, was thinking should i blog this as well, but.... anyway, nobody will knows the author of this blog except friends who know me and the existence of this bloggy addy.... haha... that's something good if u were to remain "faceless n nameless".... Yesterday took 2 hrs time off to a j interview, the c's hq was quite far from my current one, somewhere near sixth ave... the p.m make me waited for him for abt 40-45mins... it was a referral from my colleague... i wasnt too keen to take up the job, but again i wont mind go and hear from the pm... of course, the career prospects look bright there, quite a substantial pay rise, a very unfamiliar working environment and opportunity to travel. plus allowances.... (shd i stay on?) okay, all these nice n attractive stuffs are enough to attract me but the thought of leaving everything here and go somewhere unfamiliar??? hmmm, esp my family, church-mates, buddies n friends are all here... anyway i have committed this matter to God... so shall not worry too much since it's out of my control... =) will got to hear the results within this few days....

Dun know what's happening to my body? guess too tired!!! today again almost fell asleep at my desk after lunch.... (one of my lunch kakis also facing this prob since last week)...hehe... i wasnt alone leh....was made super busy in the morning... guess what... make a terrible mistake (one wouldnt imagine making that mistake and i have the honour... blurr) then had a hard time, trying to "repair" the damage... but it's not that simple, since the mistake brings lotsa of chain to other stuff as well... phew... almost had a heart attack... as one grows in age, body will starts to breaks down (and i dun exerise very often)... also due to the fact that i stay over few nights wrapping gifts n playing bridge... and little time to rest... aiyah....

Just wanna and hopefully, learns to cast all my fears, worries and uncertainities to God in prayer instead of just allowing it to affect me.... God, help me!!!

Comments: Post a Comment