<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

10 more days to CNY. 

Just a thought from my conversation with my PQS... she thought today was thursday when it's only wed... was suppose to have a VO meeting on thursday, huh when she told me that today got meeting, i got really panicky.... hmmm, not that i'm very well prepared, but happened so sudden... nearly got a heart attack because of her "mistake"... anyway, after laughing at her, i gave a comment...hmmm, she's only looking forward to weekend, but i'm more looking to CNY... she said that i'm more advanced than her... haha... it's now her turn to laugh at me...not that i enjoyed CNY, but more "grilling" from relatives.. i guess... =S... gathering each year at my "dao bo" place become lesser each year.. as more of my females cousins got married, except all my poor male cousins who's still single... guess their expectations is a bit high, or in their church, got more bros than sis... Never mind!!! enuff of my nonsenses...

Hmmm, still haven finishing shopping for CNY clothes.. still quite far from my targetted goal... shall do it this coming sat before it's CNY... aiyah, have to depend on myself this time ... guess with the divine help from Jesus(the best image consultant), will manage to get some decent ones.. =)

anyway, will have to work OT today for tmr meeting... if not will genna "killed/slaughtered" by supervisor if i cannot get work done on time... hmmm, happened only once in a blue moon... but very jialat one.... hmmm... anyway, wont give my PQS a chance... heh heh.... better dun laugh too early... shall get back to work before i wasted away my precious lunch time... shall continue blogging in some other time.

Comments: Post a Comment