<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Blessed New Year 2006 

Yo, it's again a brand new year....

Here wishing all of my friends a blessed new year... indeed brand new beginnings shall bring also new things, leaving behind the past in year 2005... but experiences, lessons that happened in the year 2005 shall be something that we can bring to the brand new year... all these happened for a purpose. and i know that God uses all these to mould and change us... wow time passes so fast... and i'm determined to make full use of this year before time robs it away like a mist... quite a tall order for me, but the thing like what p wee said, during the watchnight svc, when are we ready to go back heaven... actually as w mentioned as heaven is so real here, so does the work of the "Father of all lies- Satan"... something was abstract from the movie... like using the temptations like "Turkish Delight etc..." aiyah... even as i'm growing in age, but hopefully i will grow in wisdom... =) my life motivation/push... also can quote from Ps 27;4 (if i remain close to God and learn from God) once again i feel myself really very lo so... will i say to myself at my verge of my life on earth, "It's finished" and go back with the Lord. how many lives have i touched?, did i merely living my life on earth like it's everything to me? or doing the will of the Father? Sometimes as what p wee said that sometimes we hold on very tightly to the material things that we missed the main point. hmmm, though seems that i may have regrets in year 2005, hopefully i wont repeat this brand new year. =)

Again... where's my security/indentity lies at? quite a crucial question... hmmm.... though i may not say it with conviction right now... i will want to say that i wanted to say that my security is found in Christ my saviour and Lord... even as i strive to know Him in more personal/deeper relationship.. okay, shall blog in my new year resolution for year 2006 in the next blog...

Was super tired today as i only slept 3 hrs yesterday.... after watchnight svc, went to watch a movie with 3 sisters...when i finally reached home in the early morning n after settling down, it was already 5am... Woke up at 8am (blame on my biological clock).. slept at W's car and during the bus journey home just now... thought of sleeping after dinner, but couldnt sleep... so decided to blog n pack my room instead... Shall continue to finish in the next part...

Comments: Post a Comment