<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Counting down... 

Am counting down... hehe... =)

So looking forward esp after weeks of hard work... hmmm...

Have already had plans of what to do for the chinese new year... esp the next 3 days... yeah!!! It's so good to be able to sit down to write something in my blog and simply resting... it's just so good. Just managed to get my mind off from work and tear from my uncompleted work...

Yesterday attended my 1st lecture from BSF, was doing on the book of Genesis... Not very keen though to do on the book in the beginning, coz it's very dry book and never do even 1 complete QT on it.. shared the same sentiment with some of my discussion group pp... but when Lucy our class teacher said during the lecture, i was sort of changed my mind... instead of being so indifference to approaching the study of Genesis, i become excited to it... esp after reading the notes... was just being reminded of the times when i need God's assurance... remembered how God gave His Assurance and how He showed me thru my struggles, the times when He spoke personally during my daily lessons, how I was inspired to have hunger for His Word... though i may falter at times, God is still the God the same, yesterday and forever.. Heb 13:8 .. God is faithful....Lam 3:22-23.

Yo, last year mini-series, i was with JC's discussion group... though most of my discussion group mates wasnt in the same group as we all split to other groups... was quite excited to see many of my ex-disscussion mates before the singing session... met EW, n Chris (which happened we are also in the same discussion group for this year)... met up quite a number of them, some which i did not managed to catch up... (prob drop out of class, didnt attend the 1st lecture... etc) quite sad if they decide to drop out... they were the ones who got to hear some of my deepest struggles, n during times of fellowship, during sharing times... even to hear from some wise advice from my dear sisters... n my daring prayer "ASK"..... =P

i'm not saying that attending BSF is a "chicken feet" thing, it's requires a lot of commitment and discipline... Frankly speaking, i was quite mentally and physically tired after mths of doing daily lessons every day, setting averaging 1 hour per day to do the lesson questions... or alternatively do it on weekends and slog like "siao".. anyway, it's better to do it on the daily basis as i found out that by doing that i will have more time to think thru the questions and allow God to speak to me in my current situation. After the last lessons, i was simply too tired to do even half of the questions... couldnt imagine how my DL felt that day, when i couldnt answer to any questions she threw to me??

Anyway, since i have committed to another year of BSF, i have also made up my mind to be disciplined to do my lessons everyday. Okay, shall get back to my BSF lessons... Will be back blogging soon.

Comments: Post a Comment