<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

Errrgghhhh... 

Hmmm, this morning got this thought of going for BS at NCC, was thinking ever since the last time i wanted to go BS, then got a msg from a sis... but... still i can managed to miss it today... aiyah... it's been quite some time since i last went to their weekly BS... a bit sayang today didnt go for the BS... with the starting of the fresh new year BSF (Bible Study Fellowship), i will have to be very disciplined again with my bs... with changing of new discussion group and pp, guess i have to learn to adapt quickly to my new group...

Oh, before i forgets,
wanna blog down my new year resolution for the year...
Spiritual life:-
1)Discipline in doing my daily BSF lessons + QT.
2)Prayer life:- praying for my parents n frens' salvation, praying for Hope n of coz praying for myself. (esp my future ahead)
3) Commitment to cell (esp when i'm doing something), open during sharing-time
4)Memorize scripture verses. (1 verse fornightly)... hmmm, a far cry from my poly days... but anyway... will try... no guarantee will stick to it. =P
5)at least 1 missionary trip (overseas).
Physical:-
1)Exerise 3 times a week (gym plus KB class+weekly frisbee)
2)Eat more veg and fruits every day. = Less MC.
Financial:- SECRET.. hehe.. i mean open secret..
Others:-
1) attend guitar class at B.music sch, n possible vocal training as well. =)
2)Read 1 spiritual/helps book every 3 mths (targeted)
3)Spend wisely & Save prudently...
4)Better control of my emotions/tempers (esp in workplace n hm)

Normally, i will try to stick as closely to my usual (SPIES F), but seems every year always out of target... this year try to be as realistic as possible. Hopefully can try to achieve this year... =) though some of the stuffs are quite very general (shall polished them/detailised them soon)

Ya, 2 more weeks, and it's CNY... every day, as i walks to take bus home, will walk pass all the CNY decos... this year was a bit special as they install really powerful beams that shoot to the sky... that night as i walking home after work and the sky is quite clear despite still drizzling, it's quite dark and only see 4 bms of lights into the darkness... it's really nice... a lot of shoppers also stopped in their tracks just to admire the magnificant light. wow... i was also got stucked there and end up missing my bus home. =(

Yo, still haven packed my room yet for CNY, or i should say spring-cleaning... aiyah, anyway set aside tmr for cleaning, if not.. the following sat, i will be out half a day at least to attend my sis's grad ceremony... she's offically now a uni grad. for me, i dun think/imagine of getting a degree now, maybe in a year or 2 when i saved sufficiently and comfortably for the whole course.... needs a good planning... think til now, i know what i want to do in the future, just that, i'm now in my comfort zone...

Will be back soon...



Comments: Post a Comment