<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Continue from yesterday's blog. 

hmmm, guess i'm much grateful to God for creating me such a special way, for i have the breathe of God in me. and again, to reflect that God had that special place in my heart which no other things on earth can replaced it... n that i'm so special to God that He took the effort to create me in God's image and in God's image, He create me.

Guess that the mentioning of God's work for Adam just came in as a timely reminder that God had already set aside for man as part of His design and to give man a purpose to live.... when He created us, not after we sinned... so guess that my attitude towards my work had to be changed, from the negative/earthly perspective that work is draggy and boring and stuffs like that... instead y dun look at it that we too can find our purspose in that aspect hmmm, like what God has orginally intended work to be... that i will find joy in my work, no matter how bad my situation maybe???

Ya, am allowing God to change my view and persepctive of work... just being excited...

Hmmm, during the past weeks, i'm affected by work quite badly, with the tight deadline looming near and additional workloads. In the midst of this, guess i must have stumbled some, inflicted some sorts of hurts, words came out at the wrong timing esp words that hurts, esp when i'm silent etc... cant think of more to write... I'm sorry for being such a negative example during this period. Though hurts may not entirely erased off, but i hope that God will be the one who heals us lor... i'm too was hurted... esp by my superior, whom misunderstandings arises from no/little communications... am learning to be better in area. =) Just wanna encourage ourselves(including myself) to give to Jesus our concerns in prayer rather than trying to sort it on our own.

Anyway, it's always good to being reminded and relearn new facts about God during the bible study... and am grateful to God that i'm not struggling alone... and that the very fact that i'm special to God in His design. =) yeah, hopefully will learn exciting stuffs about God this week b.s daily lessons.

Comments: Post a Comment