<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Correction.. 

Thanks to Grace, didnt realised that it was a mistake in the last blog...

anyway since i didnt want to work during lunch hours, shall blog in something...

Few weeks ago before CNY , won myself a 2 weeks of free temp membership with C.F/ or shd i say been told that i have won in their lucky draw and invited to the 2 freebie weeks of free usage of their gym and facilities... maybe it's one of their "reach out/advertisement" to draw more potential pp into CF and in the process was been intro into their facilities and their programmes... hmmm, this time i was quite firm in not allowing myself to "obliged" to their fantastic offers though it was quite good... anyway i'm still a member with A, so no point in getting myself more "debts" to clear end of the month... phews... guess i'm getting better at being more firm... (a learning process, i think) =)

But since, they still quite professional and the 2 weeks of free membership still stands... so will be trying out this coming thursday with my sis n her fren.

hmmm, at the same time allows me to relax and see muscular guys... =) haha...

Okay, enuff of my "rubbish"... shall continue next time after i tried it out and get to see the "live reports" heard from my fren...

Comments: Post a Comment