<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 03, 2006

No idea what to put in the header!!! 

Yeah, finally it's almost the end of the week, before it's weekend... n best of all my "boss" also on 1/2 day afternoon leave... am i still stucked at my desk, wondering how to finish up my stuffs before the clock hits 6pm today.

Ya, wasted half a day, Zzzzz at my desk (Not that jialat), but it sort of affect my work output... never mind about that. Next week, was scheduled for a site walk for 1 of my project, so have to get prepared all the required doc by latest today... so that wont have the last min panic, and have to finish up another proj stuff by Monday. I'm dead meat liao... haha.. Ooops... God help me!!! Guess i'm just tired... dun mind all my rubbishs.. haha..

Hmmm, it's Feb liao... so fast 1 mth has gone by... am thinking of taking up music lessons but guess will have to delay by few weeks again... hmmm, dun know when will be their next intake???

Am taking my lunch break blogging since i finish my lunch quite fast.

Yo, quite excited to the cny visitation later to E's place, hmmmm, never been to her place before and guess i'm quite looking forward... instead of the usual PDL stuffs which can be quite boring.. Oops... think i could get myself killed for saying this. hehe... and tmr visitation too to my frens' places... Still haven really recover from the late nights during the hoildays... could still hardy focus at times... and i still refused to allow my body to recover fully... guess the next time for my body to recover will be the time i'm sick and on mc. hmmm, am already have that thoughts, though it's not right. guess it will be only a thought.

Okay, time to get back work/ or i shd say buried by work!!!

Comments: Post a Comment