<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 24, 2006

Random/messy tots thru my mind now. 

Just realised that i have been blogging from my workplace for the last few blogs....

Not that i dun have much time at home, but enuff for me to watch abt 1 hr of tv and dump myself into bed after that... =(

Recently find myself end up in bed without doing my daily lessons... Oops... was too tired to even sit upright and stayed focused.

Anyway, tmr is finally weekend...time for resting my body and soul. =)

But hey, got the frisbee clinic organised by the Spore Ultimate for ladies tmr at Bishan Pk2... am quite excited how is it... Hope rain wont come and visit Bishan tmr, hmmm, was thinking should i bring running shoes or my fav soccer boots!!! only 2 of us will be going tmr, but we will be back with more techniques on the games and hopefully can share with the rest of the gang when we played this sunday. =)

Yeah, counting down to tmr... also counting down to the next break/holiday... but too long to count... =(

Comments: Post a Comment