<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine Day!!! 

hmmm, today's VD... guess my coleks also dun celebrate VD/too busy, so everyone still back in office trying to clear their work... me too... Just had a "burger Lunch" my with directors, hmmm, left with only 2 weeks or i should say less than that.. as we need to sit down with the mc to discuss and agree upon the final figure... arugghhh, think my weekend onwards will be burnt in office... ya, am quite mentally tired... trying to figure it out how to meet this dateline, when my exec director indicates that must closed the final a/c by end of this month.

Okay, cannot complain anymore... =) if not have to burn further midnight oil. hmmm, just remembered the "boundaries when God create the seas, not to cross over the boundary that set for land only"... our class teacher relates it to our troubles in our lives...

ok, shall continue my blog again... have to rush off.

Comments: Post a Comment