<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 05, 2006

What an experience!!! 

Yup, missed last sunday service at PL and instead went KTV with my sister...

Hmmm, it's so good to be God's house again worshipping with God's people... experienced what really God's peace is really about.... it's been so long since i enjoyed the presence of God..like what p. p at NCC said during one of his sermon... something abt entering into His rest... it's has sort of prayer for myself esp times when i'm stressed up... but this time, has managed to get itself exluded from my prayer... was thinking thru what today sermon was shared by p. peter koh... sudden dawn to me that i have been trying too hard on my own human efforts instead of going back to God.. am i trying to put down on God's effort that has already accomplished on the cross and His promises.. in Matt 11:28-30. It was just a simple prayer which commited to God abt my burdens and ask God to help me dump all my worries, cares and concern outside the door of God's house before the whole service starts. it's been quite sometime which i experience the peace of God. Just a timely reminder that times when i tried to make things by my own ways, or human methods, even til that i can be found so faithless, God will always be faithful, patiently waiting for us to return back to Him some days.

Today learn some new things from the sermon today by p peter... and some which just to again remind me... sermon title is Table of Grace which today is also communion Sunday.
1)GRACE- God's Riches At Christ's Expense. (wow, never knew this will actually put it into a sentence. Ya, i totally agree with it... Pastor begin the sermon, by sharing with the whole svc pp, by recapping how Jesus suffered for us, humilated and died for our sins... esp when he shared of the pains of the tearing of the skin when Jesus was tortured with those sharp whips with sharp hooks in it.. (if i remembered correctly)... correct me if i'm wrong.
2) Being in God's presence can transform us
3) To continue to turn away from our sins and to renounce them to God

A question was thrown to us reminding again that r u willing n allow God to change u, accepting His perfect lives in exhange of our sinful lives? A question esp for me to ponder over and over again of what i shd do in gratitude of what Jesus has done for me?

Hmmm, today had a fun game at the frisbee even though in the beginning was a bit sunny, but thank God that He use clouds to shield away the glaring sun rays. Today I,WL and some of the non hope players joined us today... managed to get a team of 8 players in each team. a good turnout i shd say even the numbers have been dwindling esp this year. Wind was especially strong today... Given myself down esp few times when i can catch or block some of the throws... by my eyes today... Kenna a bit scary and found myself rooted to the ground, when think 2-3 times when i saw the frisbee coming towards me and suddenly disappear from my sight... i just simply shut off my eyes or just simply get frozen... Could be the last incident genna hit at my cheekbone by the frisbee end of last year... hmmm, think i have e phobia of seeing frisbee flying towards me at my eye level. Okay, have to go and rest (i mean physical rest.. ) =P

Comments: Post a Comment