<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 10, 2006

Working OT... 

Oh no, first time this year work OT until that jialat... what to do leh.... with only me and myself to blame for dingy dally during working time and as what my PQS said was quite true... sometimes i can be distracted by the happenings in office that i just couldnt focus at my work... quite true esp this few weeks... being quite tired and un-motivated at work, so thus explain my out of focus situation...aiyah, had a few misunderstandings with my superior today at work... with my damn lousy attitude... wonder had i done much damage to our working relationship... Just now, just before my pqs left office for the day, finally plucked up all my courage and apologize... hmmm, usually i dun... which i will give all sorts of excuses...

Finally we had a good talk... a lot of clarifications... which i think it's relevant in better understanding of my work and advices for me to become a better ASQ... Okay lah, i'm agreed with what she had shared... Just that i need to changed/willing to change for the better lah!!! Hmmm, actually i need to make much more efforts to be more meticulous in my work as my boss like to said about me... since i'm part of the team in managing our client's finance... any mistakes will reflect poorly on our com's reputation...

Aiyah, what ultimately that stresses me the most is that... mistakes!!!
After checks and checks, and i could still find mistakes... ( same sentiment from my superior as well)... Just have to be extra careful with my future work... sometimes, i just feel like giving up... but... i wont want to be a quitter? am i?

Just been encouraged that i'm not the only one struggling in my work... Just wanna add in a few words of encouragements to those in the "same boat"... Jesus knows our struggles and could want to take the load from us... if only we allow ourselves to surrender them??? A lot of trust involved... like when Peter walks on the walk to Jesus??? could i take up such a big faith to trust God that in my current situation, He's still in-charge?? Knowing a God who will never forsake us???
Okay shall stop here...

Hmmm, with few tenders coming in, i'm preparing myself for weeks of working midnight oil...

Comments: Post a Comment